Branford Parks and Recreation Department
Skip to nav
Refunds and Cancelations Policy
Since programs are self-supporting & commitments need to be made to instructors and staff, the following refund policy will take effect. Please read carefully.
- If a program/activity is canceled by Branford Parks & Recreation, a full refund will be issued. Exception no refunds on tickets, trips or pool passes.
- To avoid classes being canceled at the last minute due to insufficient enrollment & in order to accommodate waitlists, refund requests must be made no later than five(5) business days before the program begins.
- Refunds are generally not given once a program has begun, however, in the event of injury or illness, a refund request will be considered if accompanied by a doctor’s note.
- Absolutely no refunds will be given for any unused portion of a program/activity.
- All refunds are subject to a $10.00 processing fee.
- When a program/activity is run by a third party vendor, no refunds will be given 5 business days prior to the start of program/activity.
- All refunds are issued back in the original payment format, except cash. If the Branford Public Schools are canceled or dismissed early, all recreation programs & activities will be canceled. If schools have a delayed opening, programs will continue as scheduled, except for programs starting prior to 10a. If the BOE cancels their evening activities, it will be at the discretion of our department to keep evening programs on as schedules. For the most up to date information please visit our website or call the office at 203-488-8304.